Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Got Some Estimates From Residential Roofers

I need to get a new roof put on. I didn't want to do it just yet, but I am going to have to. My roof has been leaking and no matter what I have tried I can't seem to pinpoint the leak. I have had a few residential roofers come and look at it for me to see if they can fix the problem. They said they could try to patch it up, however they can't guarantee anything. They also said that it was about time for me to get a new roof anyways. I got estimates from a few different roofers and they both said the same thing about getting a new roof. At first, I thought maybe they just wanted to make more money off of me by doing a whole new roof instead of a patch job.

Unfortunately, I was wrong and now I'm going to have to get a new one. I don't want to wait much longer to get it. I have heard letting your roof leak can lead to big problems later on down the road. So I hired http://aceroofingtexas.com/residential-commercial-roofing-contractor/san-antonio-roofing-company/ company that gave me the cheaper estimate to do the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment